Shaping the future of digital tourism
24th – 26th September 2019
Make sure to get your Early Bird Ticket!
At the 7th OAC in Immenstadt the exciting issue of digitization in outdoor tourism. International experts share their knowledge on technologies and touristic marketing – while always keeping digitization and current trends in mind. Opportunities, risks as well as the challenges of change need to be made aware of in order to benefit from them. Despite digital networking, human interaction remains a vital factor which is why the conference will not only consist of presentations and speeches, but also a variety of outdoor activities.
The Future of Digital Destination Management:
Open Data, Quality Content and Artificial Intelligence
The 6th OAC will tackle the most important questions that currently concern digital tourism:
- How can we put guests and customers in the center of our digital strategy?
- What influence do automated systems and artificial intelligence have on guest communication?
- Why is data quality the basis of compatibility with future gadgets?
- What is the role of central data bases? Do destinations really require independent websites?
- What will the future of working with DMOs look like?
Do you have questions and topics that could be discussed at the conference? Contact us using #oac18 and we will try to integrate your suggestion in the conference’s program.